Excel Share Limited - www.publicfortune.com

Discussion in 'Private Programs' started by luke1, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luke1

luke1 Banned

I am not the Admin.

The link:
    http://publicfortune.com

Welcome to Excel Share Limited

At Excel Share Limited, our mission is to help companies become global leaders in their respective markets. We provide early-stage capital to entrepreneurs, and growth equity to fast-growing companies in the IT industry and Oil industry.

Post investment, we leverage our global network to help portfolio companies develop and refine their strategic direction, recruit and retain management talent, establish distribution channels and partnerships, access reference accounts, secure follow-on financing and expand geographically.

We are also active in helping US companies enter the European market.

Excel Share Limited
    1700 Pacific Ave, Suite 1880
    Dallas, TX 75201

E-mail.
    info@globalequity-corp.com

The minimum is $1000, and there is no fixed income like HYIP.. This one is trading the share, like we trade on the Stock Market.

2. luke1

luke1 Banned

I heard from my friend, this one is just started in Asia, from Hong Kong, ad also Indonesia..

3. t2t

t2t Active Member

Is this legal? And i can see they have real address. But the min to invest here is high.

4. luke1

luke1 Banned

The company say they already listed their stock on the stock market...

5. luke1

luke1 Banned

Actually there is no guarantee to get RoI.. You can lose money just like trading in stock market.. This company does not use any online Payment Processor, but using Bank Transfer.

6. mbra17

mbra17 Member

Let us see some company registry info. and some certificates....will trie to comtact thru their mail ...will post here if i get some stuff.

7. cyberdesignz

cyberdesignz New Member

Its all right but initial invest is a bit high and what about the risks involved in it?

8. luke1

luke1 Banned

The first risk, it is not like HYIP that offering Fixed interest, it is like trading on Stock Market, you can lose on the trading..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.