Do Not Advertise In This Forum!!!!

Discussion in 'HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs' started by kyteflyer, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikhil233

nikhil233 Active Member

ok sir, i'll always remember that and dont do any work which is not authorised.

2. sweetboy

sweetboy Banned

at list we all should know were to advertisement and were not to...

3. sensei

sensei Member

okay I will actually pay attention to the rules here.

4. TheMostCreative

TheMostCreative New Member

why would ppl post advertisement here is they know there is a section for it !

5. shelly42

shelly42 New Member

shelly42

Its not hard to follow the rules and the program you were talking about will fit in with HYIP, I think, so go ahead and post it there. If you want to generate discussion, thats fine, as Peter has said, just do not place your egold number in the body of the post and point people to it by way of referral. It may not have been a direct link but it was most certainly against the rules.

STOP USING A FAKE SIGNATURE!
    FAKE SIGNATURE REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2010
  6. billie

billie Member

pointed strongly noted

7. monyitomon

monyitomon Active Member

I agree with you, no advertisements! i always following that rules because most of the site has a rules of no advertising! BUT of course there should be some right section to advertise.

8. jambutty

jambutty Geriatric Moderator

For someone whose first post was to declare, “I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions” you forgot them very quickly.

This thread has served its purpose and is now only attracting spammers and post chasers.

It is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.