Do Not Advertise In This Forum!!!!

Discussion in 'HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs' started by kyteflyer, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyteflyer

kyteflyer Senior Investor

From this moment, I will delete ANYTHING which is advertising, from this forum. I am not going to move it, I am not going to edit it. I am going to delete it.

If you can't be bothered paying attention to the rules, I can't be bothered being nice about it.

Second offences will result in a ban.

End of rant.

2. jambutty

jambutty Geriatric Moderator

Seconded!

3. snasman

snasman Member

i just posted abiut gold6.org.. and deleted
    i dont think it's an advertisement...
    i hope we can discuse about is it really safe? is it worth 4.5% per year?.. etc
    i put my number since it's a private... so people can try...
    anyway.. where to post the kind of investment?...

4. peterg

peterg Senior Investor

Private program or not, you CANNOT post a referral code in the open text portion of a post in the Discussion folders.

Doesn't matter whether you think it is advertising or not, one post with a ref code allowed would open the flood gates and the General Talk folder would look just like the Advertising folder and discussion would be inhibited to such a degree as to make it useless..

You can do 2 things.
    1. Open your thread in General talk and start your discussion. You may post the website URL but not your personal access / referral code. You can put that in your signature line - so if members are interested enough they will click on your signature to open the site, and you will get the referral.

2. Post your advertisement in the Advertising folder. You can put the website URL including your ref code in the text of the post.

It's fairly simple to follow the rules, but if you have a query then a Moderator will normally be able to help you.

5. snasman

snasman Member

well... ok peter... thx for explanation....

but the ref code is not typical like website.com/ref?=refcode
    it's only numbers....

basicly i dont want to use signaturecontain a link... it will bring to every post i made
    i dont want to advertise in every single post.. :D

well ok no probz...
    i respect the rules
    thx

suugar likes this.
  6. kyteflyer

kyteflyer Senior Investor

I was the one who deleted (as promised, in the first post).

Its not hard to follow the rules and the program you were talking about will fit in with HYIP, I think, so go ahead and post it there. If you want to generate discussion, thats fine, as Peter has said, just do not place your egold number in the body of the post and point people to it by way of referral. It may not have been a direct link but it was most certainly against the rules.

7. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

Right on Kyte:)
    Beside you all the way.

8. nabzkhan

nabzkhan Member

Yes it is right this should be stopped because many unwanted stuffs being posts at many forum and here too so this should be banned and stopped and if some one do this again and again so that person should be kicked off from here because it is not a advertising forum so just blocked them.

9. montyex

montyex Member

whatever u say guys....I'm with u every step of the way.

10. sachinjt

sachinjt Member

okay no advertisement from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. handsome_boy

handsome_boy Member

thats good, but by the way who was advertising on this site you all should close his id..
    and i will take care of my limits

12. flowers987

flowers987 Member

this is not an advertisement post/Thread. better go for some other websites which only offers you advertising.

13. tanghongjie

tanghongjie Member

i will obey the rule

thank you mention it. it is useful to the forum!!!

14. Andi21

Andi21 Active Member

OK Admin I promise that I not advertise at this section.

15. betitveno

betitveno Banned

no ads

i got it will not post
    i do not want to be ban!!

16. hilux123

hilux123 Member

oke boss ....
    I sure compliance.
    I will try to always keep in mind this message.
    always successful.

17. cheppet

cheppet Member

how abou the signature is fill by a link to a program??

18. jambutty

jambutty Geriatric Moderator

Signatures
    Signatures may contain referral URL’s. There is a 300 characters limit on the whole signature. Please keep your signatures up to date. If a web site in your signature has turned into a scam remove it or replace it with another ASAP.

19. cheppet

cheppet Member

so it is allowed to create signature contain a referal URL's, thanks admin for explanation, im a newbie on the HYIP world and this forum teach me alot how to be a good investor...keep runing :beer:

20. freeincome

freeincome Member

Ok,I will do if I add a referral link in my signature

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.