Digitalmoneytalk - Digitalmoneytalk.com

Discussion in 'Paid To Post' started by mayurbora, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Decub

Decub Active Member

I'm simply having very little time for this forum for a very long time now and even the sister forum. I just wish I could make out some little time to post here again.

2. bulastika

bulastika Active Member

I suggest that you just post 10 post a day in here or even less if you want. That's what I do in here. I don't post lots of post. Just post 10 to 15 post a day if I can three to four times a week. If I have more free time then I post more. But usually I only post in here if I have free time. Its still good and paying forum.

3. riddick09

riddick09 Active Member

If only I have plenty of time I will still consider posting here and right now, I think this forum will continue to have consistent activities but I'm trying to see if I can find here interesting threads and also new earning sites as I've wanted to earn more also.

4. forexlive

forexlive Member

Well am still posting in the forum and I think that the forum is great on my side as am using mobile as my default to post here which is my best and my daily post is about 15-20 post which is easyly archeivedable

5. bulastika

bulastika Active Member

I been inactive for few days but now I am back trading in here. I am happy that I once again start being active in ptp forums like dmt. I still do believe that this one will keep on paying. Even though its seems a lot of ptp forums already stop paying or converted to none paying forum. But this one I still do believe its can deliver.

6. fokerss1

fokerss1 Member

the forum still paying ?

7. bulastika

bulastika Active Member

Visit the payments section of dmt to know when the last payments has been made...

Anyway right now I can login but I can't post in here. Theirs some database error. I do hope this problem will be fix soon.

8. writeiwrite

writeiwrite New Member

i am not able to create my account into digital point why is it so

9. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

What do you get when you try to create it?

10. writeiwrite

writeiwrite New Member

thank you so much actually what happens i should have given long password i will report you thanks super moderator

i will also visit it again and tell you

yes the forum is paying may be your server is not responding fix it sir

i also belive when i check my point of tropy

you should have 10 post & threads as well do you stand?????@@@

forexpeoples interesting yar

nice

free bitcoins is game or what forum

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
  11. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

@writeiwrite all your posts have been merged into one post.
    Please read the Forum Rules.

12. Computer Solutions

Computer Solutions New Member

Thank you for this important Topic. By the way does it really works please let me know

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2015
  13. Mohamed Tarek

Mohamed Tarek New Member

became very famous now