decadepro02

Discussion in 'HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs' started by Barbara Scuro, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Barbara Scuro

Barbara Scuro New Member

Has anyone received an email from Michael D at decadepro02@gmail.com?

Here's what I received:

Barbara,

I will try to be as brief as I can for you.....
    • Limited room currently available in PROGRAM #1 (PRO 1)
    • Frequent monthly profits in the 20-25% range (10% lower end / 25+% high end)
    • Full disclosure of all business activities, contact and banking info
    • Written agreement protecting principle
    • Reliable, offshore (non US) debit card
    • Smaller group (<30 ppl) so you have our undivided focus and attention.
    Depending on a few factors (which we can discuss), you can see returns in the 20-25% range with slower months still in the 10% range and the more exceptional months exceeding 25%. PRO 1 is on its fifth year and has done this year after year so it's fairly predictable.

-QUICK BACKGROUND-
    PRO 1 has been running since 2011. PRO 2 since early 2012. PRO 3 since late 2012 (although PRO 3 wasn't open to the entire group until later). There's limited room available in each program at one time (can only work with so much capital at once).

Pro 1 was the original and sort of the 'bread and butter' that does well all year long (whereas PRO 2, for example, does best from about April until about the end of the year). This is why we don't have room open up very often. There hasn't been anything open in PRO 1 in close to a year because everyone tends to keep their accounts maxed out.

Last time PRO 2 opened (March '16) I did my best to make sure everyone got as much as they possibly can (your % of profits earned). So I will extend those same options for PRO 1 this time around only.

If you would like to consider getting involved, even if it's with a minimal amount just to get a foothold, please let me know and give me an idea of what amount you have to work with and I will go over some numbers and put together some options for you to look over. There's no obligation to do anything just from looking over your options. But I'd like to know you're at least considering it before taking the time to put something together for you.

Let me know your thoughts and we can take it from there. Thanks.

Regards,
    Michael D.

I would appreciate any feedback on the above email.

Thanks,
    Barbara

2. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

I think I did, sometime in the past. Why?

3. Barbara Scuro

Barbara Scuro New Member

Did you invest with him? What do you thnk of his information/investments?

4. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

Nope, I didn't. And since I had no intention to invest, I didn't look any further.

5. Barbara Scuro

Barbara Scuro New Member

Hi Sinip,

It's been almost 1 year since I inquired about decadepro02 and I just received another email (see below) from Michael(?).

As a Super Moderator, what is your opinion of decadepro02?

Barbara,

***PRO 2 has been killing it again this year ~ +27% total profit for APRIL; +31% for MAY; +30% for JUNE ~ There is a small position available. Perfect for getting your foot in the door with something small and positioning yourself to have the first opportunity to add to your account when further capital space opens up***
    • PRO 2 currently in SIXTH year
    • Prime time for PRO 2: April-Dec
    • Highest #s all year (+27% avg total mthly)
    • History of returns since 2012 listed below

PRO 2's AVGs DURING THIS TIME OF YEAR (April to Dec):
    2014: +26.5% avg mth profit
    2015: +27% avg mth profit
    2016: +27.5% avg mth profit
    This is it's 6th year and has done this year after year so it's fairly predictable.

• Full disclosure of all business activities, contact and banking info
    • Written agreement protecting principle
    • Newer, reliable, offshore (non US) debit card
    • Smaller group (<35 ppl)

The prime time of year for PRO 2 is from April/May until about the end of the year (Dec/Jan). That's when we hit our best numbers all year (you can see down below). PRO 2 ends up having some of the highest returns of all three programs (although PRO 1 is right up there as well). During the off time for PRO 2 the numbers are still respectable but this time of year is by far the best.

WHY OPENINGS ARE RARE DURING THIS TIME: Normally there are very little to no withdrawals from PRO 2 accounts during this time so there's very rarely any chances to add anything to your account or to get started all together. Usually everyone keeps as much as they can in there until the end of the year so they can maximize their profits as much as possible.

There is a small position open for you if you just wanted to get your foot in the door with something smaller. This way you'll at least have a chance to add to it later down the road. Whereas if you're not even in the program at all there most likely won't be a chance to get in until around this time next year.

Current partners/investors will take up any open space we have at any time. But since you have been on our update list for a while I figured I would at least extend the opportunity for you to get started with our group if you were interested.

-QUICK BACKGROUND-
    PRO 1 has been running since 2011.
    PRO 2 since early 2012.
    PRO 3 since late 2012 (although PRO 3 wasn't open to the entire group until later).

There's limited room available in each program at one time (can only work with so much capital at once).

-ADDITIONAL DETAILS-
    ---We work on a split of the profits. Your profit share % (the % of the monthly profits that you keep) is based on the amount that you are involved with.

---We're a bit of a smaller group and we've kept private over these years. We have no more than 35 current partners/investors that have been taken on in this time.

---You'll receive a monthly update on your account. It'll have a break down of the total profits produced, your share of those profits, your balance, etc (this will be discussed in the confirmation email as well after you transfer funds).

---Your account will have a compounding effect if you allow it. Your risk amount for each month will be based on your starting balance for that month. At the end of the month your profits are added to your balance and your new risk amount for the coming month will be calculated based on your new balance.

---There is a written agreement we can sign that promises a return of principle at the very least. But preservation of capital is of high priority. Everything's actually very conservative so I can tell you that you won't ever have a surprisingly big draw down on your account. So you won't have to worry about being surprised by any big losses. With the limits used each day, any large losses would occur over the course of several weeks and/or even months. Our "down" months tend to be break even months to be honest (I can elaborate on if you wish).

---You're free to withdraw your funds any time you'd like. It would be preferable to have a good 90 days to work with your money before you start making w/ds. That just gives us enough time to make sure numbers average out a bit, compound some and helps make it worth it for everyone involved. But if for some reason you need to w/d sooner we're certainly not going allow your funds to be held hostage so we can work around that if need be.

Usually what works best is everyone just waits until they receive their monthly statement email then replies to that with their requested w/d amount and instructions on how to transfer funds. I tell everyone that funds will be sent within 5 working days of your request. I like to give it a few days to get everyone's w/ds together so they can all be done at once.

---Last time PRO 2 opened I did my best to make sure everyone got as much as they possibly can (your % of profits earned). So I will extend those same options for PRO 2 this time around as well.

-OPTIONS TO TRANSFER FUNDS (to & from)-
    -You can send a regular bank wire from your bank account.
    -If you happen to use Bank of America you can simply do an immediate, online transfer.
    -If you have a BoA near you then you can walk in and make a direct deposit to the account.
    -Paypal is another acceptable method.
    -While check's are normally a last resort, they are still acceptable if need be.

We can normally get you started the same day that funds are received if they are sent early enough in the day. Otherwise it'll be the next day so it's a fairly quick start up.

If you decide you'd like to possibly move forward please check with me and we can discuss what's available and what your options are. If you want to give me an idea of about what amount you have to work with I can narrow things down better and tell you exactly what you can expect.

Of course you're not obligated to do anything just by checking out your options. But I want to be sure you are at least interested before I take the time to put something together for you.

Let me know your thoughts and/or if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Michael