blogger vs wordpress

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by hamzakhankhan, May 23, 2013.

1. peleus

peleus Member

I think Wordpress nowadays with a so many functionalities would crush blogger. Just my two cents though.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
  2. mcliffi

mcliffi Member

I too support word-press since it has got lots of features and its articles rank well in the Google search.I have an account in word-press and i can say its fantastic.You can make money in word-press quick and easy by simply publishing articles.

3. possolutions

possolutions New Member

Hi Friends,
    wordpress is the best compared to blogger.

4. John Braun

John Braun New Member

I don't think so...

5. Gravity Force

Gravity Force New Member

Wordpress is good as compare to blogger.

6. karan_1128

karan_1128 New Member

I prefer wordpress thanks to it's features, smoothness and easy and clean UI.

7. Trader Alx

Trader Alx New Member

Blogger always seems easier and more user friendly to me.

8. speculator

speculator Member

blogger is much faster and I think easier to use, I'd go with blogger, although not sure which one is more popular

9. emily45

emily45 New Member

I had been using wordpress for a long time and based on some things I saw, I decided to set up a blog on blogger... It might just be me, but I quickly returned to Wordpress! I am not very good with change :) I do like wordpress though!

10. sauberlime

sauberlime New Member

Wordpress for sure. You will have a lot of freedom with it when compared to blogger.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
  11. sr95568

sr95568 New Member

Well, I like your post. Recently i found a good and awesome site!! Name of this site "Wordpress automatic'. They are giving you the opportunity Wordpress automatic plugin posts quality targeted articles, Amazon Products, Clickbank Products, Youtube Videos, Vimeo videos , Feeds posts, eBay auctions, Flicker images, Instagram Images, Pinterest pins, Twitter tweets, Facebook posts and SoundCloud songs on auto-pilot. just install and leave, it will work 24/7* to blog for you

12. Liton Roy

Liton Roy New Member

I would like to go with Blogger, where WordPress is also nice.

13. benjaminmason

benjaminmason Member

wordpress more easily to get approved for adsense than blogger. 3 times i request my blog on blogger but rejected by google

14. bloomingbud

bloomingbud New Member

Wordpress is the best. Plus there are so many users using it that it's easy to get help.

15. Cheryl Trevis

Cheryl Trevis Member

I found this online and i think this can be a good help for all of us. Go here.

16. Janetta Hawking

Janetta Hawking New Member

Wordpress is easier to use and understand, you don't need to be expert to use this platform.

17. bluebird08

bluebird08 New Member

Oh, the most of suggesttion is Wordpress. I started with Blogger, so I think I'll make Blog with Worpress right now.
    Thanks all.

18. selenagomez1

selenagomez1 New Member

Nothing free is as good as the paid one. This is the same to case of blogger vs wordpress. When you use wordpress, you will get easily control all of its features, which blogger can not give you!

19. woggi

woggi New Member

make your life easy and choose wordpress!

20. whinnysleuth

whinnysleuth New Member