Best eMoneys - bestemoneys.com

Discussion in 'HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs' started by keuss, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Surprise offer for remaining 7 days of May:
    Bestemoneys will give 7% cash bonus to members who purchase new Share for a minimum $7.

Bonus will be added to account balance and member will be able to withdraw or spend it.
    Bonus will not count as part of Share's earnings (members will get extra 7%).

All bonuses will be credited on Monday June 2.

2. halazoun

halazoun Active Member

this program is really good and i think it will better in the future,cause the roi is reasonable,today i will invest some money by payza

3. New opportunity - purchase new Shares for $200 PerfectMoney and become Silver Shareholder.
    This offer is valid until June 30.

Silver Shareholder gets all Regular Shareholder's benefits
    plus:
    10% bonus Shares upon upgrade (added to all active Shares value).
    10% bonus Shares for future purchases (Buy Share for $100 and you will get $110 Share)
    Actual benefit (thanks to bonus Shares):
    165% return
    1.1% daily link credits

Upgrades will be made manually within one to two business days.

4. Lotraco

Lotraco Member

the amount of the share is so high i think that they should reduce it to help an investors to invest on there site and another thing is that there earning rate is too low which is 1.1% daily.

5. cashrules

cashrules Member

www.bestemoneys.com is one of the most informational sites with useful information I have been on. Thanks for the post!

6. News:
    Special deal during July 2014: 50% discount for Silver Shareholder level.
    Purchase new Shares for $500 (usually that would be $1000) and become Silver Shareholder.

Silver Shareholder gets all Regular Shareholder's benefits details here
    plus:
    10% bonus Shares for future purchases (Buy Share for $100 and you will get $110 Share)
    165% return
    1.1% daily link credits

7. bulastika

bulastika Active Member

I'm just wondering. Theirs an exchanger site ads in bestemoney and I want to use it to exchange my STP to neteller or paypal or PM. But when I do some googling theirs some day its a scam exchanger. I'm just wondering if this is true or if bestemoney knows this. I do know bestemoney is good site. Just want to share what I see when I google.

8. Summer offers continue... August 2014: 50% discount for Gold Shareholder level.
    Purchase new Shares for $1000 (usually that would be $2000) and become Gold Shareholder.

Gold Shareholder gets all Regular Shareholder's benefits details here
    plus:
    20% bonus Shares for future purchases (Buy Share for $100 and you will get $120 Share)

Real benefits:
    180% return
    1.2% daily link credits

Upgrades will be processed within two business days.

9. anosocialnet

anosocialnet Active Member

I have joined here but my Share has expired since and there is no link to reinvest from my Account balance. So each day I login, I only gets Link Credit.

@bilastika they are obviously a good site, but the third party sites are all paid ads or just was writing for users to rate it because that was the aim of this site (Rating sites) so you can meet true and fack links there but through people commentary you can differentiate them.

10. August's surprise offer:
    Bestemoneys will give 8% cash bonus to members who purchase new Share for a minimum $8.

Bonus will be added to account balance and member will be able to withdraw or spend it.
    Bonus will not count as part of Share's earnings (members will get extra 8%).

11. anosocialnet

That is a great and good offer but I will do so once I can reinvest my balance. Because it has been left that way since :(

12. News:
    September 25 is our fifth anniversary.
    We continue the tradition of presenting special offer:
    Bestemoneys will give 10% cash bonus to members who purchase Shares during September 16 - 25.

Bonus will be added to account balance and member will be able to withdraw it.
    Bonus will not count as part of earnings (members will get extra 10%).

All bonuses will be credited on September 26.

13. anosocialnet

Just that earning here is so sluggish though they can last more than Hyip programs...I though about investing on this Promo but think again that my last investment since last year should have been doubled to reinvest again on this Promo. I will visit this site today to see how things can work out for me here.

14. Payeer e-currency seems to be accepted by more and more web sites.

Do you use Payeer?

Would Shareholders wish to receive Payeer at bestemoneys.com ?

15. anosocialnet

Is like your the Admin of this Program?

16. Novembers' special offer:
    Platinum Shareholder level is available for $2000
    Purchase new Shares for $2000 (usually that would be $5000) and become Platinum Shareholder.

Platinum Shareholder gets all Regular Shareholder's benefits
    plus:
    30% bonus Shares for future purchases (Buy Share for $100 and you will get $130 Share)
    195% return
    1.3% daily link credits

17. Bestemoneys.com will give presents to members that are supporting us during Christmas season.
    Christmas present will be given to members that purchase at least 3 Shares during December 4 - 24.

If you purchase 3 or more new Shares during December 4 - 24, bestemoneys.com will gift one Share to you.
    You will receive present on Christmas day (December 25).
    Presents' value will be equivalent to third largest Share's value.

18. dev007

dev007 Member

I am not much happy with bestemoneys.com. I had purchased about 5 shares there in scratch to see whether I am getting any actual profit or not, but could not get what I expected. So lastly I am about to sell all of my 5 shares.

19. This year's best ever special offer (valid during December 30th and December 31st):

Buy new $100 Shares and get bonus $50 Shares on January 1, 2015!

We will give a maximum of ten $50 bonus Shares per member.
    You are welcome to buy Shares for more than $1000, but maximum bonus Shares that we can give will be $500.

20. This year's first surprise offer (valid during January 26 - 31):
    Bestemoneys will give bonus $5 Share to members who purchase new Share for a minimum $50.

Bonus Share will be added on February 2nd.