Any Data Entry legit site?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by adil007, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Decub

Decub Active Member

You can always start your verification whenever your card arrives or does PayPal mandate one on when to commence verification if your account is limited. The user who wishes to verify wuth payoneer should also know that payoneer charge a fee of $25 annually.

2. adil007

adil007 Active Member

Yeah I know @Decub I was going to request a payoneer card when I saw that they were giving if I am not wrong a $20 bonus to new users but when I saw that they were going to charge me annually I lost confidence and did not go for it.

3. insa80

insa80 New Member

So far, I haven't found a legit data entry job.

4. norvinpatrick

norvinpatrick Active Member

There are a lot of various typing data job for us. Or something like captcha included as data entry? If yes, there are more like that available but it requires more than 1000 data to enter, and all must be valid.

5. sikanderhamid

sikanderhamid Member

the fact about dataentry

If you are going to find data entry site where you can do the job yourself then it is only captcha work for which megatypers and protypers are very famous sites.But otherwise you have to go for proper interview if you want to find data entry work other than that.In freelancer and odesk, you have to sell your skills regarding data entry and then they will assign you the proper data entry job you deserve.

6. samsharma

samsharma Member

Yeah legit data entry sites are available but very few and they don't advertise. most of data entry sites are scam. Appen butler hill provide data entry jobs. They have some conditions once fulfilled you can start working there. Note: Jobs are not available always.

7. hamzakhankhan

hamzakhankhan Member

according to my experience most of data entry site are scam but freelancing sites like elance and odesk is the best way to earn from data entry tasks.

8. mcliffi

mcliffi Member

I can agree with you that to get the right jobs you must got to elance or odesk.This are the two websites where you can always get the best paying jobs and you can make an income out of it.You can also check at prototypes or megatypers but you must have a good typing speed.There exist others but you must do a careful search and make sure you do background check before joining.

9. dev007

dev007 Member

If I am not wrong, then at elance or freelance or odesk one have to bid against a particular type of job. Therefore the level of competition there is little high to opt a job against bidding. I think getting some privilege to complete the job by won time can give much better happy filing than any competition. But in most cases the job typing sites do prefer to procure job type-rs and writers through competition to have skilled professionals instead newbies.

10. pooja sharma

pooja sharma New Member

As per my personal experience I want to suggest a good site www.Yberryinfosystem.com, Recently I have used data entry services from Yberry Infosystem, They are very potential in fulfilling the customer needs.
    It was nice experience for me with their services, And if you are looking for job & want to make your career in data entry then too you can go through this site as their services are very effective and so the employment as well.