Any Data Entry legit site?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by adil007, Dec 14, 2013.

1. adil007

adil007 Active Member

I want to ask everyone, does anyone knows of a data entry site which is legit because I would be free in a couple of days and would want to do now serious work for a site, I am interested in data entry sites because I think that they would be more suitable to me, by data entry sites I do not mean captcha sites.
    Please if anyone knows a good data entry site, let me know.

2. kasual

kasual Member

basic principle of data entry is we promote the program to other people. but we are not get commission from how many people we could lead to join the program. but based on fulfill the task to promote the program in many various social sites. based on my experience, rarely a data entry program able to last for long period.

3. Decub

Decub Active Member

It will depend a lot on what you mean by data entry because there are categories of data entry jobs. Captcha typing is data entry and sites like protypers, Megatypers and c2c fall in it.

On the other hand, freelance.com, freelancer.com, odesk.com, elance.com all have some data entry category in them.

4. kasual

kasual Member

probably legit for data entry such as captcha typing. but for data entry site which require charge registration before people able to work usually not sustainable. such site similar with website reseller program which pay member from other member registration money.

5. hyipcoder

hyipcoder New Member

There are some but most are available only to US markets.

6. djnoslee

djnoslee New Member

I can't actually give a specific website, but I can advice you where are you going to get legit and different kinds of job online. You can visit freelance websites like Odesk.com, you can find different and lots of online jobs there, not for data entry only.

You can apply to jobs which are posted there, to make sure that it is not a scam job posting, you can check or review the Job Poster, if the person who posted it is a verified good payer, then it's a legit job posting, try it and Goodluck!

7. kasual

kasual Member

working from home and get freedom in working time surely very attractive. many people start to search the way and data entry or other from of online job is one of them. however, people should deal with the scam activities. make sure the legit one will take times and effort.

8. norvinpatrick

norvinpatrick Active Member

@kasual: it is good to work from home, data entry site which is legit usually give longer term profit for us, i mean it will take longer time for you to reach minimum deposit that set by the site that offers data entry way to earn money.

9. pettyeve

pettyeve Member

You can get data entry jobs in odesk, freelancer, virtual vocation, workathomemom, etc but some of them will require that you pay administration fee. Unless it is odesk and freelancer that you will apply to the employer directly.

10. hamzakhankhan

hamzakhankhan Member

there are many scams in the name of dataentry.
    I have used some captcha sites but it is very booring and difficult.
    I think the only legit way to find any data entry job is via freelancing sites.recently i log in to my odesk account after months of sign up there for the first time and i found many data entry jobs.some are fixed price jobs and some are per hour.so if u r interested in data entry u should give a try to odesk or any other freelancing site.

11. muddasar70

muddasar70 Member

There are few data entry sites on the internet like paid to fill simple forums, copy-paste jobs like you will be provided scanned copies and you have to write them on ms word and such like that but all of them required an initial registration fee, that's why i will not recommend you such websites.
    But if you search data entry jobs on freelancer then its a legit data entry job without registration fee.

12. oedhapost

oedhapost Super Moderator

@easycashbooster;

please kindly read the forum rules here >> http://goldentalk.com/f170.html
    before making a post or reply

and do not spam our forum ...

do not ignore this request

13. adil007

adil007 Active Member

@muddasar70 yes you are probably right I have also went across one or two data entry sites a few weeks ago and they required a registration fee as well so I lost my interest in them I was hoping that anyone would share a site which would be legit and also not requiring a registration fee.

14. dev007

dev007 Member

You are right friend. Most of the data entry sites do ask for a registration fee and the amount is quite high also. I have never opted to such kind of offers as I don't know what kind of job they are providing. I have seen general data entry jobs offered by sites like megatyper is only captcha entry job where as data entry jobs offered by sites like Keyforcash require adequate typing speed to get pass the testing level. Captcha entry type jobs are not highly rewarding so to become a real data entry operator one have to develop his typing speed which can help him to get qualify in some better sites like Odeska and Diondata.

15. hamzakhankhan

hamzakhankhan Member

i think those who requires registration fee must be a scam.you should try data entry from freelancing sites.here some people will give you scanned copies to type and some will give you pdf files to type them and some even give you work to type on their blogs or sites.

16. pettyeve

pettyeve Member

The data entry type of website that you will get that will not charge any fee and you can be able to start working immediately is only captcha typing job. There are other ones like proof reading and virtual assistant but you will pay what they are calling administration fee.

17. Decub

Decub Active Member

I think I have come across one which requires a fee, something close to $50 or something close to that and they have different categories. Back then, I ran a review of it and the blog of the person trying to explain it was quite convincing.

18. adil007

adil007 Active Member

I am not sure that from discussion over here I would be able to find one good data entry job except the tiring captcha one, I think I would try to get some private data entry work by viewing on the freelancing sites now recently I checked likeplum but there were also people asking for data entry jobs no employers.

19. dev007

dev007 Member

Actually I am interested to work with such sites with job offers where you have to convert a PDF file to word file or typing in blogs or sites. Will you please help me to find out some sites of this nature. It will not only help me but also help many people like me wanting such jobs.

20. Decub

Decub Active Member

The only place I know you can get jobs of such nature is still on sites like freelancer, elance and odesk. There are companies and private individuals ready to offer such but might not declare their sites or means of accessing the document publicly.