Advantages of Private Programs?

Discussion in 'Private Programs' started by Freeoptions, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freeoptions

Freeoptions New Member

I am just intrigued of this thing called Private Investment Program. So do you think if it is private it is much more stable or what? Since a program is feeding on new investments, how come they go on private?

Any idea on this one? Please share your thoughts on this one...

2. montyex

montyex Member

I'm with u on this one... can anyone help us out?...

3. amely

amely Member

I dont know if private programs are more sure....the only idea I have is that if one program is private propably is not automatically a scam , because they do not want a new investors money to payng older investors.....its' the only advantage that I can find....but nothing is sure in hyips

4. montyex

montyex Member

thanks Amely for the contribution on the subject...I guess we can never be too sure if private programs are any different from the public ones...we will just have to try it out ourselves to see if it that good or different from the public hyip programs...cheers...

5. veejay

veejay Banned

why are they know as private?

6. ogm

ogm Member

Private programs are not generally known or open to the public and are typically by invitation only. There are certain periods when these private programs open up and accept new applicants to apply, but not everyone may be accepted as new members.

Private programs also do not have monitors or pay monitors (obviously) to avoid their site from being spammed and as a less risk for DDOS attacks.

Private programs may also typically require some form of proof of identification for its members.

Regardless, it is still an investment risk and should still be classified as HYIP even though some of them may not think of themselves as that way. Take the same precautions either way.

Invest safely as you would with any other HYIP...

7. arsyante

arsyante New Member

i think because the admin/fm (fund manager) have limitation to handle the fund, imagine if he/she have to handle 500k$

8. ┼Alice┼

┼Alice┼ Member

as private program means there's few information about this program too, so how we decide wether it safe or not. based on who invite us? i'm not so familiar with this one, if anyone do please ensure this one are stable and risk free.

9. daytraderfx

daytraderfx Member

If I would have $500k fund for trading why should I open a private hyip to get your $5 ? I wouldn´t need it!

Such programs are common hyips.

10. luke1

luke1 Banned

In my own term, Private Program is nothing different with HYIP. If the Admin doesn't pay and run away..what can we do?
    HYIP even better, because the RoI is faster.

11. mayurbora

mayurbora Active Member

i think you cannot different HYIP in private or public program
    i think they are mostly alike and both have same risk in Investment......

12. i think if the private program is with your best friend so their is low risk in those kind of investment because you and your friends know each other well

13. JetProfit

JetProfit New Member

wow, what a topic :D
    Private programs are non-public and usually without ref-comisions, based on real investments and an admin with positive greediness(means he shares the returns). The only risk should be the risk of the investment itself.

Hyips and autourfs are public, offer ref-comissions, have different riskfactors(like ddos-attacks, hackers, script problems, payment processors downtimes, public acceptance), based on ponzi-scheme and usually an admin with negative greediness(means he keeps any money).

Now there those "admins" that do not care about anything and use and say anything to rake in money. This is the main risk when doing business online, you never know who's on the other side of the screen and what his/her intentions are.

So both have high risks, but different risks-factors, but one: the admin.

14. cacktas

cacktas Member

as private program means there's few information about this program too, so how we decide wether it safe or not

15. rebornishard

rebornishard Member

can you show me one good private progam
    i want to try, maybe i will
    i am confuse to make a different beetwen all online business
    because they are same, we never know what the admin did with our money,
    if we do real investment, the admin will show us what he / they did / use our money for
    :beer: :beer:

16. zapper

zapper Active Member

I feel that some programs go private and let us join only by invite or referred by the investors / members already inside the program. If a program is public, there is more responsibilities like taking care of the investors and paying them on time as untimely payments would show a "Problem" or "Scam" status in HYIP monitors. I think that most private investment programs don`t have referral commissions as they feel that they are already servicing the investors by presenting them with prompt interest payments over the weeks or months.

17. rsa10

rsa10 Active Member

I have been in one but they are just the same as the regular HYIP. The only difference with them is that they are not recruiting heavily as other HYIP does

18. Shunyo

Shunyo Member

Well i think private programs must be good, as they are run amongst people who know each other and trust each other and are a close circle of people like people in this forum, an example is the program run by this forum, where people can buy one share for $50.

19. gsm71

gsm71 Member

my understanding about private program :
    - it's not open to public and invitation only
    - no referral bonus
    - new deposit from existing/new investor is not required
    - reasonable Monthly return (less than 20%)
    - min. deposit $500 above
    - No website at all/website with limited access and info
    - Non disclosure agreement to be signed

since min. deposit is high, so it will be difficult for us to test many programs.
    although the program meet requirements above, but there is no guarantee that they won't scam you in the future. I have experienced with 3 private programs in the past and all of them are scam after certain period.

20. domminic59

domminic59 New Member

Private programs also do not have monitors or pay monitors (obviously) to avoid their site from being spammed and as a less risk for DDOS attacks.

Private programs may also typically require some form of proof of identification for its members.
    -
    [programmes privés n'ont pas non plus des moniteurs ou des moniteurs de rémunération (évidemment) pour éviter leur site d'être spammé et en tant que moins de risques pour les attaques DDOS.
    programmes privés peuvent également requièrent généralement une certaine forme de preuve d'identité pour ses membres ..!]

;)

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.