5 SEO Tips For Massive Traffic

Discussion in 'Traffic Exchange & Safelists' started by claydcousta, Nov 18, 2011.

1. forumsposter

forumsposter New Member

i will try these tips for my next link building campaign thanks for sharing.

2. Corlian

Corlian New Member

Good informative article on SEO, I even have written down to myself pair of councils! Thanks

3. These are 5 SEO tips for massive traffic.
    1. PPC
    2. Affiliate marketing
    3. Social bookmarking
    4. Blog submission
    5. Article submission

4. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson Member

Excellent post to get knowledge of seo. It really helps to get massive traffic to website. I like your article.

5. ann_english

ann_english New Member

There some basic SEO tips for mass traffic
    1.Insert the keywords within the title tag
    2.Use the same keywords as anchor text to link to the page from different pages on your site
    3.The text within the title tag is also within the body of the page
    4.Don't use the exact same title tag on every page on your website
    5.Don't do the spam the description

6. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

COPY AND PASTE, ALSO KNOWN AS PLAGIARISM, IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
    DO NOT DO IT AGAIN!!!

7. gaylordellis

gaylordellis New Member

Every business with a Web site should make Search Engine Optimization.so trying to get your site as high up as possible on Google and Bing search results pages.Be a part of their growth strategy.with a little time you could learn the basics of SEO and apply it to their websites

8. Michael_Smith

Michael_Smith Member

Most of these tips require investment of hard work and a lot of money. There are many tips but very few people who have will and resources to implement them.

9. kiddoman

kiddoman Member

It is really not that easy to get massive traffic with the common seo methods. But it is necessary to have a try!

10. glucoseguy

glucoseguy Active Member

Very nice info

11. dawida

dawida New Member

Hey...
    Here are top 5 SEO tips for massive traffic are....
    1 Article submission
    2 social bookmarking
    3 blogging
    4 forum posting
    5 forum posting
    All these are main part of SEO

12. 06setyo

06setyo Member

We can buy trafic from ptc sites and iam sure get thousand visitors

13. nate90

nate90 New Member

nice one....am gone really try it out

14. lieneil17

lieneil17 Member

thanks for this wonderful tips that you have shared mate. some add ons you can share your article/blog/writtings in twitter to have more traffic social networking now is good csource of real traffic. well putting bookmark the site now can help the viewrs to easily access your web site.

15. Maroon

Maroon New Member

Seo is a great way of getting traffic on borad. The tips you have mentioned in your post are great for seo purposes. Forum posting is the best way of increasing ranking, I do it most.

16. Zubairismail

Zubairismail Banned

Make videos about your site or blog with all the info that what is your blog about? And upload that video in youtube.And that will do the work.Hope it helped!

17. frchowe214

frchowe214 Banned

I think social hubs and forum posting are the great source to bump up your websites to world and also get some good traffic in no time with less effort. If you have a strong base of followers at any social network, share the website/blog link to them with some interesting post. Try it, will definitely work.

18. JohnnyJosh123

JohnnyJosh123 New Member

those were some really useful tips mentioned above in this page and i am glad that i visited this page because i got to know so much about getting traffic from this page. I think traffic can also be attracted by article submission.

19. Estiva

Estiva Member

Funny how 4 and 5 are forum posting and not changed a bit. I am not sure adding the link on the reply is going to be any useful. Most of the time they are not useful at all. In some cases they are quite getting deleted for the spam post with links.

20. salmanrashid

salmanrashid Member

Posting good content, backlinking, submitting website to good directories. If you take articles from other websites then I suggest you to rewrite them using this service http://www.smallseotools.com/article-rewriter/. This will rebuilt the article and replace some word with synonyms. Then your article will be better ranked on search engines.