25% per month pamm or 25% per month hyip! Which is better?

Discussion in 'Investment Strategies' started by hyipearner, Nov 26, 2012.

?

25% per month forex pamm or 25% per month hyip, Which is better

1. Hyip

10.0%
  2. Forex pamm

60.0%
  3. Both

30.0%
  1. west500

west500 Member

both hyip and forex pamm have their advantages and disadvantages,but to say the fact i will go for forex 25% per month.

2. Yuill

Yuill Member

I don't think anyone can take HYIP as real option as it’s a Ponzi scheme and we are getting money from another clients investments so at the end someone has to lose for other to gain while with Pamm everyone can be a winner but only given if the Pamm account holder is reliable and trustworthy.

3. anosocialnet

anosocialnet Active Member

@Maybe people will like Hyip more when they will take Hyips for real will be when, they are directly working with the Hyip Admins :) .
    And the best in PAMM Account is that, we choose Manager to deal with!!!

4. vic84

vic84 Member

PAMM accounts can be trusted more, see the returns of PAMM accounts and then invest, there are various PAMM accounts which have stable returns.

5. thomson jorge

thomson jorge New Member

Ofcourse you should take pamm!

6. exfin

exfin Member

I will take PAMM but I'm not ready for it now... I had to know a lot of info!

7. William Smith

William Smith New Member

PAMM could not make stable profit in 25%, Hyip can, but it can Scam!

8. bigshow

bigshow Member

Why not diversifying the portfolio.. ? PAMM option can be good rather than investing with scam sites however i would also give thoughts to trade myself too for diversifying my investments.

9. aditigupta

aditigupta Member

It depends on trader and what trading strategy they follow.

10. benjaminmason

benjaminmason Member

depends on how much money i have, if i have much money i would go for forex

11. Epicram

Epicram Member

I have used boot and found that hyip is more convienent to use.

12. TradeForLife1994

TradeForLife1994 New Member

Both are ways to "make" money. However nothing in this world is guaranteed other than death and perhaps, taxes. On a hindset, PAMM is indeed safer but it's returns are not fixed, it will fluctuates whereas a HYIP is fixed returns. No matter what, just remember don't place all your eggs into a single basket.